12 January 2016

Time to say goodbye to blogger?




I am finding it harder and harder to find the time to post anything meaningful here these days.
Not that there is a shortage of meaningful events to write about - not at all!

I'm sure that I'm not alone in noticing a drop-off in followers since the ease of other social media sites have emerged to keep in touch and up to date with friends old and new.

So I've decided to stop posting here and concentrate on developing new ventures in new places, where I can share them immediately with you.  I must admit that I cant envisage having the time to write here, as I used to.  This new year is turning out to be a bit of a whirlwind - and I want to run with it, while there is still some wind in my sails.

I will keep this space open for a little while and of course you can still follow me on my instagram and flickr, (though I am much quieter there these days also), twitter (though I am hopeless there too, I keep trying) and you can still keep an eye on new things happening in my art and jewellery online shops...

Thank you for visiting here, and I hope that you will continue to keep in touch over there!!

Oh and H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R 2016!!  Here's to a good one guys!

********************************************************


4 comments:

Sonia / Cozy Memories said...

Oh Joanne, this makes me both sad & happy.
Sad to see you go from the blogging world, that's for sure.
Happy because you seem to be enthusiastic about the future, whatever it may bring.
I can feel the excitement & the joy of making jewelry, in your words ! And it makes me happy.
I know where to find you elsewhere than here. I'll stick with you, lady !
Be well. xoxo

jo headington said...

Thank you Sonia! There is still such a lot of work to do but it finally feels as though it can happen. 😊

♥ tinyWOOLF ♥ said...

a very happy new year to you too, jo! i understand your struggle, very well. these are changing times. for now, there still seems to be this tiny group of DC madhatters, going for it. actually inquiring too, if you feel like joining in?

so if you feel like playing .... check out here and feel very welcome indeed. n♥

Patrice A. said...

oooh......
i so understand
but also will miss you here
and
i wanted to ask
to join the DC
for i am hosting...

xxx

i do follow you on instagram ;^)))