Memories of Summer (for a limited time only)






Just to let you know that I have updated the shop with the last of the paintings produced during the Summer.
Autumn is turning out to be quite a busy time for me, and I'm working hard on producing some larger canvases for an exhibition.  Hopefully they'll be ready soon.

And just to let you know that these Summer Memories paintings are offered unframed for a limited time only as I am planning to include them in the exhibition coming up shortly.  Once they are framed, they'll be quite a bit more expensive, especially for shipping prices - so grab a bargain while you can! :)

Thank you as always for taking a look around.
I appreciate your kindness and support.  Every little purchase helps me continue to develop as an artist.
xx


Comments

Annie Cholewa said…
Ooh! I'm liking these :)

Popular Posts